Eight Ways To Get Yourself Ready to Receive Your Manifestation
LEARN TO RECEIVE: Another important aspect in the manifestation process is ensuring you’re to open to receiving. Time and time again I have noticed myself and others saying no to help and opportunities that are being offered.
You’d be surprised at just how many people genuinely have trouble allowing themselves to receive anything.
Three Ways We Tell Life We Aren’t Open To Receiving:
- Pride gets in the way when others offer us help. Somewhere along our journey through life, we adopted the belief that we should do everything ourselves and not need other people. This is bullshit and accepting and even asking for help displays a lot of strength.
- We can feel scared to experience new things and say ‘no’ whenever we are invited out to a new place. Saying ‘no’ when invitations come along tells life we are not open to receiving.
- Even if it’s something you can do on your own and you don’t need the help, saying yes to someone assisting you puts out to life that you are open to getting new things in.
Eight Ways Being Open To Receive Is Crucial For Manifestation:
1. Be Open To Small Things
Practice receiving small things and watch the big things gather momentum and flow in.
2. Be Happy For Others Is Receiving
Practice being happy about being around love and see it as a small success in beginning to manifest receiving love into your life.
3. Saying Yes Opens More Channels For You To Receive Through
Because you’ve opened the channel for the goodness you deserve, more begins to flow in and it becomes a steady stream.
4. Giving Begins The Receiving
Practice letting life over flow through you. Practice letting your abundance be others’ abundance.
5. Ways For Us To Begin The Flow Of Giving And Receiving
- A great way for us to begin to receive is to go through our homes, closets, and other belongings and give the stuff we don’t use or doesn’t serve us anymore to others who it may serve.
- It doesn’t matter who you give to. Whether it’s to one of your friends or an organisation that helps those less fortunate.
- Giving not only makes space in our lives for more, but the act of giving to others starts the energy flow for us to receive.
The quantum field doesn’t like empty spaces, so when you get rid of something old, the natural law of life is to bring you something new to replace it. There can’t be any voids in the quantum field.
6. There’s Enough Abundance For Everyone To Receive
I have clothes in my cupboard from friends who weren’t wearing them, that I wear often and love! I wasn’t using my massage bed anymore and met someone who very much wanted one to do reiki with. I offered it to him while I was on a purging spree last winter, and the person was thrilled and open to receiving a massage bed. He’s now doing mobile sessions and his energy work is amazing! The massage bed would have just laid around collecting dust and clogging my own energy pathways had I not let it go.
7. There Are Different Ways To Give
- Food to someone hungry
- Old clothes
- Old blankets to homeless people in winter
Giving to someone you’ll never see again, even though you won’t get anything in return from them is the purest form of giving. Try giving something to someone and not telling anyone about it. Be generous because it makes you feel good, not because you want to look good to other people.
7. We Can’t Help Others Without Helping Ourselves
Are those beliefs true? Or can you “un” believe them and choose to rather believe that you are free to allow others to help you or do things for you. Allow yourself to receive.
8. Letting Go Of The Old Brings In The New
Although you may not have the physical thing with you anymore, it’s never going to erase actually having experienced it. Sometimes we need to let go of stuff to make space for new stuff. A conscious decluttering.
What We’ve Learnt About Receiving:
- When we give, we open ourselves to receiving.
- When we say yes to offers coming in, regardless of whether we need them or not, we open ourselves to receiving.
- If we aren’t open to receiving when we don’t need the things, it’s not going to open us up to what we need and want flowing in when we do need them.
- Giving and receiving go hand in hand.
- When we give to others, it feels good. If we give to others for no other reason than that it feels good to give, and we do it regularly enough, we’re going to feel good regularly, and that puts us in alignment with what we want. As a conscious practive, this opens us up to receive because feeling good raises our vibration. When we raise our vibration, we become ready to receive.
Ask yourself how can you increase your giving and receiving skills, yet also keep them balanced so that you’re giving as well as receiving?