Manifestation: It’s An Inside Job
How Manifestation Happens From Within
There seems to be some confusion about how manifestation works. The general consensus in the ‘love and light’ circles is that the Universe brings stuff to you.
This is not the case, and while I, at an earlier point in my development, believed the same, there are peer-reviewed experiments that have been conducted by the greatest minds on Earth that have proved there’s a definite science to manifestation.
It’s technology available to everyone, regardless of whether you’re a hippy/spiritual type. All you need is an open mind, a desire to improve your life, and the will to do what it takes.
In previous posts, I reported to you that there is conclusive evidence published in mainstream scientific journals, that have shown human DNA influences the photons our world is made of.
Photons are particles of light that make up everything in this world, including us. Using specialised camera equipment, in a room with no electric light or windows, photos have been taken of the live human form.
The sensitive cameras photographing living people produced images showing faintly glowing humans. It turns out we are beings of light, after all.
A photon is produced whenever an electron in a higher-than-normal orbit falls back to its regular orbit. During the fall from high energy to normal energy, the electron emits a photon, a packet of energy, with particular characteristics, one of which is a frequency that matches aspects of the electron it was emitted from.
While we are not explicitly made of photons, they are produced within us by the atoms (along with protons, electrons, neutrons, etc.) that make up all matter in this realm, including us. We generate light from within us, as does everything else made of atoms, which is everything that exists, form or formless.
The Energy Field That Connects All That Is
In 1987, it was the US Defense Force that confirmed the presence of an energetic field in and around everything that exists, that connects everything that exists, including us.
They confirmed that everything that exists, exists within this field, known as the quantum field, God, source, The Matrix, Higgs field, and many other labels.
It was further confirmed that the field is a bridge between us and the world around us, our inner and outer world, and that this is how prayer, remote healing, and remote viewing is possible.
The field also acts as a mirror of our inner world and has holographic properties, meaning what we see outside of ourselves is a reflection of our inner state, which includes our beliefs — which can run as deep as subconscious and generational social and familial conditioning or woundings.
What we believe inside of ourselves is what we see outside of ourselves.
The way the holographic field works can be linked to the electromagnetic (EM) nature of our beings. Science has shown that our hearts emit an electromagnetic field.
Science has also demonstrated our DNA has electromagnetic characteristics. If you’re not aware of how electromagnetism works, it refers to a physical interaction between electrically charged particles that creates a magnetic field via the flow of electric currents.
This means we’re sending out electrical signals and pulling in things and experiences that match the signals we put out.
According to Jack Fraser, Master’s Physics, University of Oxford, virtually every single process which is keeping you alive can be traced back to an electric field that some component of your body is creating — even me, typing these words.
What is allowing me to type these words is the electric field in my fingers repelling the keys on my laptop, which at my age is now highly developed and done without any stressed thought. Babies still need to learn to develop their fine motor skills to use their fingers with precision and focused intention.
Also, the only thing stopping me from falling through this couch I’m on is the electromagnetic field in my body repelling the couch to a certain degree.
Our eyes are continually intercepting electromagnetic radiation and turning it into more electric signals for our brain to interpret as the stuff we see.
Not only is it possible that the human body creates an electromagnetic field, but it’s also the only way we can possibly exist as a coherent entity, as Jack Fraser puts it.
“You are an electric field — a giant electric field which holds your atoms together, and which uses other electric fields to talk to other bits of yourself,” says Fraser.
So, we emit and attract electrical signals/currents. All electrical currents have a number of electrical peaks, positive or negative, and the number of times the peak occurs in a second determines what frequency it’s on, meaning how fast or slow the peaks are moving or vibrating.
There are faster, short wave frequencies, and longer, slow wave frequencies. The higher the frequency, the faster the vibration and shorter the wave. The lower the frequency, the slower the vibration, and the longer the wave. Let me know if you need some more info to clarify here.
Quantum physicists, through biofeedback equipment, have measured the frequency of human electromagnetic fields.
By the way, the beginning of biofeedback can be traced back to Claud Bernard (a French physiologist), who proposed in 1865 that the body strives to maintain a steady state in the internal environment and that humans can take control over their physiologic functions to achieve a level of wellness.
Not the first of it’s kind, but Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, built a frequency monitor in 1992 and discovered that the average frequency of the human body during the daytime is 62 to 68 Hz.
According to Tainio, the body resonates a frequency between 62 to 78 Hz when healthy.
- Human Body 62–78 MHz
- Human Body from Neck up 72–78 MHz
- Human Body from Neck down 60–68 MH
- Colds and the Flu start at 57–60 MHz,
- Disease starts at 58 MHz,
- Candida overgrowth starts at 55 MHz,
- Receptive to Cancer at 42 MHz, and
- Death begins at 25 MHz.
And What Do Our Brain States Have To Do With Manifestation?
Well, scientists hooked up biofeedback equipment, MRI, and CT scans to Tibetan monks during various meditative states, and the results were astounding. Previously we’ve only been taught about four brain states.
- Delta brain state begins at 0.5 Hz (the symbol for Hertz, which is a unit derived from time that measures frequency) and ends at 3Hz. Hertz is measured in cycles per second, so a frequency of 3Hz means the wave peaks three times per second. The delta waves are slow and long. In Delta brain state, we are in a very deep sleep state. So deep that we may not be aware that we’re dreaming.
- The Theta brain state runs from 3Hz to 8Hz, also considered slow, long waves. We’re in theta state during light meditation or when drifting off to sleep. We experience typical dream states here in theta.
- Alpha brain state runs from 8Hz to 12Hz. We’re in alpha brain state when we begin moving into deep relaxation or first close our eyes to take the few first deep breaths of our meditation. In this state, our nervous system begins to shift to calmer states.
- Beta brain state used to be considered the highest brain state until the observations on the Tibetan Monks were made. Beta state runs from 12Hz to 36Hz. Waves are beginning to speed up now. A little shorter and faster. Beta brain state is our normal waking state, where we’re busy interacting with the physical world around us.
New Discoveries Have Shown Four More Brain States
When hooked up to meditating monks with more sophisticated equipment, these additional brain states were revealed, and this is where it gets important for manifestation. We can access higher vibrational brain states for creation purposes.
This is how they work:
- Gamma brain state runs from 36Hz to 44Hz. This brain state originates from the Thalamus Gland in the brain. The Thalamus pulses out the frequencies in sweeping waves that flow up, down, and all around the brain, encompassing all areas of the brain. 44Hz means this frequency is peaking at 44 times per second. If you’ve ever seen a hummingbird in flight, you would have noticed how fast their wings are moving. A hummingbird’s wings flap 50 times a second, so for us to have a brain frequency that pulses 44 times per second is pretty fast! The reason Gamma is such a great brain state for manifestation is that all parts of the brain are encompassed in the pulses at the same time. Gamma brain state puts us in connected consciousness, where we’re united with all things. There’s a high sense of wellbeing, and an excellent sense of harmony which is ideal for manifestation and creation. It’s an optimal frequency for us to manifest from. Great thing then, that it’s the next brain state up from our regular waking state, so it’s quite easily achievable. Gamma brain state is also a natural anti-depressant. Stress hormones are not present in Gamma state.
- Hyper Gamma runs from 44Hz to 100Hz. This is where we get our deep insights and intuition from. With practice, we will be able to access our intuition on demand rather than having them arrive spontaneously when we’re relaxed in the shower or parked at a red traffic light.
- Lamda brain state runs from 100Hz to 200Hz. WOAH! Those monks are putting out some serious frequencies. 100Hz to 200Hz is super ultra fast, and in this brain state the left and right hemisphere’s of our brains synchronise and we begin to self regulate our body to the point where monks meditating sitting in the snow in sub-freezing temperatures would heat up so much that the snow melted in a perfect, measurable circumference in feet around their body!
- Lastly, on the other end of the spectrum is the Epsilon brain state. Where Delta brain states begin from 0.5Hz and go to 3Hz, Epsilon pulses at 0 to 0.5Hz. At this slow state, nothing detectable is happening in the body. No detectable pulse, no detected heartbeat, no detected breathing, but the monks were still in a conscious state. It’s here that they go into suspended animation and may seem to be dead but are actually in meditative states for hundreds of years. That’s what word on the street is with some of the Tibetan monks anyway.
Manifestation Fact: We Are The Quantum Energy Field
If we look at manifestation along the lines of what quantum physics has shown, that the outside world is a reflection of the inside world, then we can begin to see how we ARE the field. We ARE the Universe. We ARE the Matrix. We ARE Source, or whatever other label you call it. We ARE that unified consciousness experiencing itself subjectively through the holographic energy field around us and within us. As within, so without. The Universe doesn’t bring stuff to us; we magnetise things to ourselves. This is manifestation.
It’s just that our ability to interact with the field is determined by our heart and brain frequency, which is why it’s so important to clear the traumas, and shift through self-limiting beliefs. When we let go of the pain, we’re not anchored down to lower frequencies.
It’s all a game of consciousness: the greatest, most complex, yet straightforward game of all time. To win on the outside, we must go within and play on the inside. I say play, but we all know trauma work and shifting through our limiting patterns is hardcore. Life is the most hardcore game ever.
Now that you have a better picture about how the science of us attracting what we desire to experience to us through aligning with our heart and brain states (emotions and feelings), you can begin to harness and cultivate your emotional and brain states daily.
How? Well, sitting for even five minutes in the day and consciously moving into one of the four following emotional states in focus is enough to kick start a heart-brain coherence that will start putting out the good vibe signals from you to pull in more good vibe manifestation experiences to you.
The four emotional states to sit and consciously feel to access Gamma state are:
According to Tibetan monks, compassion is the emotional experience where we first accept the suffering of another without judgment or attachment to the outcome with ‘right’ or ‘wrong’, ‘good’ or ‘bad’.
Compassion is one of the most potent emotional experiences we have available in our toolkit because when we release judgment of right or wrong, but hold regard for another’s painful experience, we free ourselves from lower vibrational, heavy states.
By acknowledging they don’t have to change or become something for us, while holding focus on the potential for a greater outcome for them, without expectation… we begin to engage in high vibrational activity, which puts us on harmonious footing to improve our own lives.
When we transcend judgment of friends, family, culture, society, and everything else, we open the door to free-flowing access to the field within and outside of ourselves. We can learn to hack the Matrix, quantum field for manifestation of anything we desire to experience. But its an inside job. You’ve got to do the work inside yourself to reap the rewards.
Click here to schedule a session with me online to explore your personal evolution or get personal guidance.
I can assist you in learning to:
- Raise your vibration, expand your consciousness, or manifest your desires.
- Transform and become a conscious creator and choice maker.
- Shift through your self-limiting beliefs and step into a fuller, more vibrant version of yourself, and live your happiest, healthiest, wealthiest, best life.