Find Your Inner Feminine To Align With Manifestation
So I previously mentioned that manifestation is an intricate and well-balanced dance between our inner feminine and inner masculine energies, regardless of what gender body we are each in. Each one of us has masculine and feminine energy available within us for creation purposes. Today, I’m going to explain to you how to manifest using feminine energy.
(Before I begin, here’s a brief reminder that the underlying current of what I am sharing with you on manifestation is based in science and, more specifically, quantum physics.)
The Geeky Stuff
It was Albert Einstein who said “Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.”
Further affirming our manifestation potential, is quantum physics, which studies the nature and behaviour of energy and matter on an atomic and subatomic level. Physicists have found that atoms have no ‘physical’ structure, and that they’re made up of energetic vortices, each spinning and vibrating at unique energetic frequencies or signatures, not tangible matter. This includes our human bodies. This means we have no physical structure, and that other physical things have no physical structure. We are made of these atoms, of energy vortices and frequencies, which are connected to everything else in life vibrating at a unique density, making us connected to everything else.
Quantum physics has also discovered through peer reviewed scientific experiments, which have been published in scientific journals, that we create our own reality.
“A fundamental conclusion of the new physics also acknowledges that the observer creates the reality. As observers, we are personally involved with the creation of our own reality. Physicists are being forced to admit that the universe is a “mental” construction. Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter.” — Richard Conn Henry, Professor of physics and Astronomy at Johns Hopkins University.
Scientists have admitted that the simple process of observing changes the result of an experiment, as well as, that the observer and the observed are not separate. The observer influences the observed.
The key is observation or attention.
So what does it mean if we’re just a unique energetic signature vibrating at our own frequency, that has the power, through its consciousness and awareness, to create the reality around itself thanks to its connection to everything ever?
It means we’re responsible for regular energy management within our own being if we want to live the life we desire. It means we, on an individual level, are responsible for how awesome and how horrible the manifestation of our lives are, respectively. We have everything we need to elevate our own frequencies. And it’s an ongoing proactive process rather than a ‘one time’ soul shine.
If we implement a lifestyle that promotes fun, joy, gratitude, appreciation, love, and other higher vibrational emotions, we’re going to begin connecting and aligning with all the other things in life that have the same emotional frequencies.
Likewise, if we live a lifestyle that promotes victim mentality with emotions such as anger, resentment, jealousy, and so on, we’re going to be matching up with experiences on the same frequency range as those slower moving vibrational emotions.
If you’re into watching TV, think of it like this: You have the remote. When you change the channel, a completely different show comes on. Technically, when you’re flipping through channels on your TV, you’re just scanning different frequency ranges.
Same with our energy field. We can change the channel and tune into a more fulfilling show along our frequency range.
What you see in the world around you is the manifestation of the frequency you’re tuned into.
Masculine and Feminine Energy
As mentioned in a previous post, male bodies and female bodies both have masculine and feminine energy within, so the energies are not exclusive to each gender separately. Some male bodies contain predominantly feminine energy, while some female bodies house a dominant masculine energy, and vice versa. For manifestation, you ideally want both to be fully functional and matured, and in balance, working in harmony with each other. I found myself working with them independently at first, which was useful to get to know the nature of each energy on its own, without the other. Now I am working towards balancing them.
Let’s look at what feminine energy looks like along with her manifestation toolkit:
- While the masculine is the physical world that we can see and touch, the feminine is the bridge that connects the seen with the unseen.
- Feminine energy is the channel through which new creation gets birthed into the physical world. A channel is an empty passage for things to flow through. A cup is feminine in its nature. Why? Well, if we look at the most useful aspect of a cup, it’s its emptiness and its ability to be filled by something that will flow somewhere else.
- Likewise, so too is the feminine a vessel, a clear passage, for energy to be contained and then move through. She’s a pathway for manifestation to flow from the unseen into the physical realm, and as a result is always linked to the unseen, and has access to it.
- This makes feminine energy an incredibly powerful manifestation tool to cultivate and harness, which is typically why feminine energy has been suppressed throughout time, and rendered invalid and useless.
- It’s how those distorted energies who wanted to keep all the power for themselves maintained their power.
- The attempted dissolution of the feminine began by those in power breaking the spirits of anyone in their full creational power with judgement, fear, shame, and guilt as their primary weapons in their toolkit.
- And then this valuable information was kept away from everyone so we would learn to doubt ourselves.
- Over time, the information became completely lost and forgotten, and we became less and less sure of ourselves and the power we each hold within.
We Are Creators
Only now are we beginning to remember our full potential as creators to guide the manifestation of our own realities, through consciousness and awareness.
Without consciousness and awareness, we look outside of ourselves for validation and what we need to ultimately provide for ourselves.
Without consciousness and awareness, any other way of living is us choosing to live as victims, where things happen TO you, instead of arising FROM you.
With regards to inner masculine and inner feminine energy, and the roles they each play in manifestation and also elevation of our frequency:
Since the masculine would be action based, it penetrates and pushes its way through into the physical world through action to align. ‘His’ movements toward what is desired requires energy investment through action. For the feminine energy however, manifestation is next level.
Since feminine energy is emotion based, the energy investment and management necessary to manifest what’s desired is also emotion based. In addition, feminine energy is receptive, and flowing.
The feminine receives and flows.
The feminine receives, grows and incubates, and then releases the creation and opens for flow of other energies again.
What does this mean for manifestation? ‘She’ should just do nothing other than feel good to attract her desires in? Basically (but not ultimately), yes.
Along with initially being clear on what you want, tracking your mind with the tricks it can play, working through and releasing emotions, behaviour, and beliefs keeping you stuck.
Easier said than done for many people. Especially when life throws curveballs.
How and why is it that feminine energy achieves manifestation by aligning emotionally and keeping the energy open to receiving, while masculine energy needs to take action and invest energy through movement?
The Creative Process
Well, let’s dive in and look at the traditional human creation process, between a male body and a female body:
- The masculine penetrates the feminine and gives her the seed of creation.
- The feminine opens and receives the seed from the masculine.
- From there, because feminine energy is connected to all of life, seen and unseen, she then receives a soul from across the veils of time and space, and incubates it within her energy before birthing it through into manifestation in the physical world.
- Because she has the ability to receive from across the veil at any given time she is also permanently connected to what’s beyond, in the ‘quantum field’, as scientists have termed it.
And so too with manifestation. She opens and receives. She receives the reflection of the emotional frequency she is tuned into.
So if she’s not looking after herself, or running self-destructive patterns that enable self-loathing and resentment of self, it’s going to reflect in her outer world.
The more the feminine cares about and regards herself, reaches higher for herself, and realises her self worth and what she deserves… the more she honours herself, the better and better she’s going to feel about herself.
The better and better she feels about herself, the higher her frequency is going to elevate. The higher her frequency rises, the better and better her manifestation is going to be.
When her emotional alignment with herself is on point, she aligns with everything she could ever want, and pulls it in through her receptivity and flow. I’m speaking from experience on this one.
The best way I ever heard this explained was using a brilliant modern metaphor:
- Imagine you’re standing at the mirror putting eyeliner on and you make a mistake and it messes your line up.
- You can stand at the mirror and rub the mirror for 20 years to change what you see outside of you, and it won’t work.
- You have to change it on yourself and then the manifestation of the reflection outside of you changes to match the change with yourself.
This is how manifestation works. If you’re stuck in a situation and the manifestation of what you desire is not coming through, there are shifts that need to happen internally.
When we are aligned, the manifestation lands. Aligning usually involves some work such as breaking limiting thoughts surrounding self worth and what we believe we’re worthy of and deserve, and also what we’re capable of.
If you don’t believe you deserve or are capable of achieving something, no amount of action is going to get you what you want, until you align and believe you are absolutely worthy of having it in your life.
Hard Truths To Swallow
One of the biggest self-limiting behaviors is not thinking something is possible. Especially when framed with “I’m just being realistic”.
“I’m being realistic” is another way of placing yourself in victimhood and not having control over your own experiences.
By being ‘realistic’, you’re buying into a ‘reality’ that has everyone agreeing that things happen to you, not from you. It’s a cop out and the easy way out.
Infinite Manifestation Potential
Our possibilities and potential are endless with what we can achieve, and there are infinite ways for everything to make its way into our reality.
It’s our job is to align if we want to bring our manifestations in. Alignment is doing the emotional work. Alignment is making behavioral shifts. Alignment is believing in yourself. Loving yourself. Always reaching higher for yourself. Choosing yourself. Alignment is manifestation. Feminine style.
Click here to schedule a session with me online to explore your personal evolution or get personal guidance.
I can assist you in learning to:
- Raise your vibration, expand your consciousness, or manifest your desires.
- Transform and become a conscious creator and choice maker.
- Shift through your self-limiting beliefs and step into a fuller, more vibrant version of yourself, and live your happiest, healthiest, wealthiest, best life.