If you’re on the lookout for an experienced writer and content manager to work with for your earth, animal, and people-friendly brands or services, consider me.
WHAT YOU’LL APPRECIATE ABOUT ME
- I qualified as a print journalist in 2003,
- I spent two years working as a photojournalist for the community newspaper in my hometown, and
- While travelling abroad, took up features’ and travel writer positions for several international publications.
- After leaving the print media industry officially, I began creating digital content for several brands.
- I run my own blog in my spare time as a way to serve humanity.
- I also write, edit, and create content for the brands I work with, which includes organising and participating in photoshoots to create visual content.
- I am SEO trained and experienced and know a thing or two about keyword research.
- Employ my sub-editing skills and experience to edit your website’s grammar, spelling, and punctuation, or repurpose old content into something fresh, or…
- Let me take your web pages to new levels on Google with SEO optimisation.
Let me help you showcase your brand’s character and unique value with blog posts and content designed to attract the right people.
Not only can you count on me to do the research to produce factually accurate content, but I also have over 5 years of experience as a media writer. I can give your brand an authentic voice your people will trust.
If you’re interested in my content services, reach out or pop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a conversation about how we can shift your content into alignment with the people you’re passionate about serving.
I look forward to connecting with you!